The Toolkit WM150 Watt Meter is the essential tool for all your electric flights! It features a 1.0-50.V power supply, supports PWM signal and a 2.4-inch colour screen display.
- ToolkitRC WM150 is a Watt Meter, which is capable to test voltage, power, current data of the electric equipment, like servo, ESC, battery, etc.
- 1-50V power supply, the max current is up to 150A, the precision is accurate to 10mA.
- Support PWM signal, 1us precision, the pulse width is changeable by adjusting the button.
- Automatically to change the unit of the capacity, when it is lower than 1A, the unit-display is MA, when it is higher than 1A, the unit-display is changed to A.
- The wattmeter is also supporting to display of working hours.
- USB firmware update, easy to operate.
- Input Voltage: 1-50V@MAX150A (1100W MAX)
- USB: 5.0V@1A Firmware upgrade@USB3.0
- Output PWM: 1000us-2000us @50Hz
- Display LCD: TFT 2.4 inch 320*240 resolution
- Product Size: 80mm*54mm*23mm
- Weight: 120g
- Packing Size: 87mm*87mm*28mm
- Weight 140g
Found it cheaper elsewhere?
Get in touch and we'll be sure price match it for you 👌