Due to the permanent and potentially destructive nature of soldering and connecting to other devices in general, always remember to test electronics first, before attempting to solder to them or connect any accessories.
For a flight controller, this can always be achieved by connecting to the board via USB and verifying that everything is working via the configurator. To test an ESC, you can power up the board via crocodile clips. We sell crocodile clips here for this very purpose.
Please see the Items requiring soldering section of our refund policy for more information.
Reward Points ⭐️
Introducing the T-Motor Mini Racer F7: Your Tiny Titan for Terrific Flights!
Are you tired of bulky flight controllers weighing down your drone? Fear not, for the T-Motor Mini Racer F7 is here to save the day! This 3-6S 20×20 mini flight controller is packed with impressive features and designed for easy maintenance, giving you the perfect blend of power and convenience.
- USB Power Support: No LiPo? No problem! Power it up via USB.
- Lightweight Design: Less weight means more fun in the air!
- 16M Blackbox Flash Memory: Store your flight data like a boss.
- Gyro Low Dropout Regulator: Ensures a stable performance for your drone.
- Mounting Hole: 20x20mm M3
- MCU: STM32F722RET6
- BEC: 5V/2A (Peak 2.5A)
- Dimensions: 31x30mm
- Blackbox: YES (16MB)
- Input Voltage: 3-6S
- Gyro: BMI270
- Weight: 4.7g
- OSD: YES
- UARTs: 4
- Firmware Target: TMPacerF7Mini