We ship lithium batteries via road only. By adding lithium batteries to your cart, your delivery options will be limited accordingly.
We only sell genuine cells, produced to a high safety standard. By purchasing lithium batteries you agree to use them in accordance with the safety instructions provided here.
Please note that we sell batteries for RC purposes and not for the use in vaping.
- Never carry loose cells – they should be suitably cased at all times when not in use.
- Do not short batteries with metallic objects.
- Always use a battery charger designed for the cells you are charging.
- Never leave a battery charger unattended.
- Never completely discharge batteries. (The cut off for most cells is 2.8v or 2.5v)
- Check your wraps and insulators regularly. Replace worn or damaged wraps before continuing use.
- Do not expose to extreme heat or cold, or sudden fluctuations between the two.
- Always dispose of end of life cells at your local WEEE recycling centre
As batteries are consumables items, they do not follow our usual returns policy and due to saety concerns are not returnable. Please see the Batteries section of our returns policy for more information regarding our limited DOA warranty.
Reward Points ⭐️
BT2.0 Connector - the most significant revolution in 1S Tiny Whoop Drone.
Not sure if it's worth the switch to the BT2.0 connector? Check more from Joshua's video. Proof that the BT2.0 connector is better than PH 2.0
Since February 2019, we've got some feedback on Facebook about how eager they need the high quality of solid pins connector on 1S whoop drone. So we started our long-term investigation on the design of the solid pins and the stable manufacturing technique to meet pilots' demand. Betafpv always keeps moving forward with a passion for breakthrough experiences.
Now Betafpv exclusive designed BT2.0 connector 1S battery has finally come out, which has broken through the bottle-neck of PH2.0 crappy crimped pins. Meanwhile, we provide 200 sets of BT2.0 300mah 1S battery(2pcs) and a certain number of BT2.0 connectors as a free gift for everybody.
- BT2.0 connector decreased internal resistance of connector effectively by upgrading the crimped pins to 1.0mm banana connector and increasing the cross-sectional area of 1.0mm banana connector.
- BT2.0 300mAh 1S 30C Battery supports 9A continuous current and 15A burst, while the PH2.0 connector supports 4.5A continuous current. With this BT2.0 300mAh 1S battery, all 1S brushless drones will gain powerful and perfect performance.
- By solving the problem of voltage sag, the discharge of the 300mAh 1S BT2.0 lipo becomes more efficient. Pilots can enjoy more flight time without disturbance of low voltage warning.
- Compared with the PH2.0 crimped pins, the BT2.0 connector is more durable which can discharge more currents in the same capacity and provide far more power. You can get a 2mins flight time in full throttle on Meteor65.
- The package comes with BT2.0-PH2.0 adapter cable in the package, which is convenient to charge BT2.0 battery with a stock PH2.0 charger. Meanwhile, we also release BT2.0 all-in-one battery Tester & charger for your need.
- Item: 1S battery
- Capacity: 300mAh
- Rate: 30C/60C
- Voltage: 4.35V
- Dimension: 67.3*11.8*6.1mm
- Connector: Betafpv BT2.0 connector
- Weight: 8.28g(1pcs)
There is a graph of comparison between BT2.0 connector and PH2.0 connector (solid pins version) in BETAFPV 1S 300mAh battery. The discharge current is 9A in this testing. You could see that it has double the time (about 2 minutes) and a 0.2v improvement in voltage sag with BT2.0 connector.
We know some pilots might have a question about how to deal with the old PH2.0 1S battery. So we provide some accessories like BT2.0 Power whoop connectors for those people who wanna convert the PH2.0 connector to BT2.0 connector. Much more choices and more convenient in installation.
Difference between BT2.0 battery and PH2.0 battery
As we can see, the BT2.0 300mah 1S battery is adopted with the 1.0mm banana connector while the PH2.0 battery is the crimped pins. Also, it is a bit longer than the original PH2.0 battery, which is marked BT2.0 on the label.
Here is Betafpv Lab video to show you the best way of replacing BT2.0 connectors.
2x BT2.0 300mAh 1S 30C Battery
|Shipping Weight||50 grams|
|Number of cells||1|
Did you know that you could earn 50 reward points for every product review left and an additional 25 points for also adding a photo? Learn more.
Further product support information: https://support.betafpv.com/hc/en-us