We ship lithium batteries via road only. By adding lithium batteries to your cart, your delivery options will be limited accordingly.
We only sell genuine cells, produced to a high safety standard. By purchasing lithium batteries you agree to use them in accordance with the safety instructions provided here.
Please note that we sell batteries for RC purposes and not for the use in vaping.
- Never carry loose cells – they should be suitably cased at all times when not in use.
- Do not short batteries with metallic objects.
- Always use a battery charger designed for the cells you are charging.
- Never leave a battery charger unattended.
- Never completely discharge batteries. (The cut off for most cells is 2.8v or 2.5v)
- Check your wraps and insulators regularly. Replace worn or damaged wraps before continuing use.
- Do not expose to extreme heat or cold, or sudden fluctuations between the two.
- Always dispose of end of life cells at your local WEEE recycling centre
As batteries are consumables items, they do not follow our usual returns policy and due to saety concerns are not returnable. Please see the Batteries section of our returns policy for more information regarding our limited DOA warranty.
Reward Points ⭐️
The Aquila16 Exclusive Battery features a modular design that enhances aerodynamics and ensures durability during collisions. The 1100mAh version allows a quadcopter for up to 8 mins of continuous flight for immersive and continuous learning, The 650mAh version with a high discharge rate of 60C delivers abundant power for those seeking agility and speed. Elevate your flying experience with its long-lasting performance, enhanced power, and the ability to push the limits of speed and agility.
The battery's first power-up may result in a tight fit, requiring a certain technique for insertion and removal, please refer to this video.
- Dedicated to Aquila16, these batteries feature a modular design that enhances aerodynamics and minimizes damage during collisions.
- Opt for the 1100mAh high-capacity battery for an extended flight time of up to 8 mins. This longer duration ensures a smoother learning process, allowing you to master flight skills and control techniques while rapidly advancing your piloting abilities.
- Choose the 650mAh battery with a high discharge rate of 60C, delivering abundant power for agile freestyle or racing, which could provide about 5 mins flight time. It provides a thrilling experience by combining increased quadcopter speed with technical maneuvers.
The below picture shows the dimensions of the battery.
|Flight Time (Aquila16)
|More suitable for
M mode flight
N/S mode flight
|1S LiHV Battery
|Fully Charged Voltage
|Only compatible with Aquila16 Brushless Quadcopter
|Black + Grey
|Surface Marking + Plastic Shell
|BT2.0 Battery Charger and Voltage Tester V2
- Quadcopter: Aquila16 Brushless Quadcopter, Aquila16 FPV Kit
- 2 * Aquila16 Exclusive Battery (650mAh or 1100mAh)
- 1 * Battery Box
Further product support information: https://support.betafpv.com/hc/en-us