Reward Points ⭐️
BETAFPV 2004 series brushless motor is a smooth-running, powerful, and more controllable ultralight 4-6S motor, It is only 16.6g/pc. 2004 3000KV is specifically designed for the 3” ducted whoop, 4” drone and 5” light blade and low general AUW for 5”, and the 1700KV is the best choice for the 6S power system greatly suited for a 4-5inch quadcopter.
- BETAFPV 2004 brushless motor is a completely new, innovative and unique design that delivers performance sincerely better than what's currently available. The motor delivers power in an entirely new way and will give you some of the SMOOTHEST FLIGHTS and FOOTAGE you've ever experienced!
- 3000KV is an ultralight 4S motor that is specifically designed for the 3” ducted whoop, 4” anything and Light Load 5” Drone, and 1700KV is the best choice to build a 6S drone. Both of them only weigh 16.6g/pc.
- This newly designed motor provides more torque while providing it in a much smoother manner! The special design not only makes your motors look like "DUBS" on a car but also gives the drone an amazing performance and flight feel.
- 2004 motors are perfectly suitable for the 4-5 inch drone, you will get strong power and stable flight.
- Attractive appearance design, 2004 brushless motor is like a tire, perfectly matching its powerful characteristics. This unique design allows for great surface area heat dissipation and stays much cooler than other motors.
- 2004 Brushless motor special offered an Anti-drop design, which has a peg in the hole of the shaft, prevents the motor from coming off, brings a better flight experience. Meanwhile, pls notice that a little loose after hit is a normal phenomenon.
- Item: 2004 brushless motor
- Motor KV (rpm/V): 3000KV 1700KV
- Weight: 16.6g/1pc
- Colour: Blue-Grey
- Shaft: φ1.5mm
- Shaft length: 3.8mm
- Shaft diameter: 1.5mm
- Hole distance: 12mm
- Motor Mount Holes: M2
- Input Voltage: 3000KV for 4S / 1700KV for 6S
- Cables: 100mm long, 24AWG cables
- Dimensions: 24.6*24.6*17.2mm
|Shipping Weight||50 grams|
Did you know that you could earn 50 reward points for every product review left and an additional 25 points for also adding a photo? Learn more.
Further product support information: https://support.betafpv.com/hc/en-us