We ship lithium batteries via road only. By adding lithium batteries to your cart, your delivery options will be limited accordingly.
We only sell genuine cells, produced to a high safety standard. By purchasing lithium batteries you agree to use them in accordance with the safety instructions provided here.
Please note that we sell batteries for RC purposes and not for the use in vaping.
- Never carry loose cells – they should be suitably cased at all times when not in use.
- Do not short batteries with metallic objects.
- Always use a battery charger designed for the cells you are charging.
- Never leave a battery charger unattended.
- Never completely discharge batteries. (The cut off for most cells is 2.8v or 2.5v)
- Check your wraps and insulators regularly. Replace worn or damaged wraps before continuing use.
- Do not expose to extreme heat or cold, or sudden fluctuations between the two.
- Always dispose of end of life cells at your local WEEE recycling centre
As batteries are consumables items, they do not follow our usual returns policy and due to saety concerns are not returnable. Please see the Batteries section of our returns policy for more information regarding our limited DOA warranty.
Reward Points ⭐️
Buzzers are a great safeguard to add on any drone. This small investment can save you hundreds of dollars. The super loud alarm will alert you to where you lost your quad.
The VIFLY Finder V2 adds additional features beyond just a simple buzzer when it detects a crash. Want a wireless buzzer solution? Check out the VIFLY Beacon.
Updated to v2.1 Louder volume and better support being left uncharged for longer
Advanced ViSense Technology
With ViSense-based technology, the VIFLY Finder 2 can power itself to beep even the quad battery has been ejected. Even more, the built-in light sensor can detect light intensity and then smartly control the LED light to flash. Besides, it enables the buzzer to automatically enter into sleep mode at night to save power and not disturb.
Much Louder than Standard Buzzer
To easily find the lost drone in long-distance, the VIFLY Finder 2 buzzer is designed to install a very loud beeper that the DB is over 100.
Two Options to Disarm the Buzzer
- Disarm with button: Disconnect the main battery, hold the disarm button on VIFLY Finder 2 for 1-5 seconds then release.
- Disarm with main battery: Disconnect the main battery, then connect the main battery for 3-6 seconds and disconnect it again.
It will beep 3 times when disarmed successfully.
Compatible with Both FPV quadcopter and RC Airplane
VIFLY finder 2 is programmed to be compatible with any flight controllers to support FPV quad and receivers for RC aeroplanes. No extra setting is required it will automatically recognize the device to connect.
- Volume: Up to 105 dB
- Working Time: Up to 30 hours
- Charge Time: 1.5 hours
- Battery: 80mAh LiPo
- Input Voltage:4.5-8.5V
- Dimensions: 24x13x16 mm
- Weight: 5 g
|Shipping Weight||28 grams|
Did you know that you could earn 50 reward points for every product review left and an additional 25 points for also adding a photo? Learn more.
Further product support information: https://www.viflydrone.com/support.html