In a race, microseconds count. Goggles down, thumbs up - are you ready for a true 250Hz radio link? End to end latency: barely noticeable. Nothing else comes close! Thanks to 2.4GHz technology, we took the best from Crossfire and shrunk it down to speed it up. The end result: Smaller antennas, more speed, range for days.
TBS TRACER MICRO TX FEATURES:
- 250Hz: Fastest available radio and telemetry link.
- Next generation 2.4GHz technology meets robust Crossfire radio engine
- 3ms end to end latency
- "JR" and "LITE" form factor transmitters
- Nano-sized receiver with antenna diversity
- 15mi+/25km+ range
- For drones, planes, helicopters, cars and boats
TBS TRACER MICRO TX SPECIFICATIONS:
- Latency & Refresh Rate: 3ms, 250Hz
- Output power: 25mW / 100mW
- Frequency Bands: 2.4GHz ISM
- Input Voltage: 5 - 13V
- Connector: USB-C
- Power consumption: 1.1W (@10mW) - 2W (@100mW)
- Dimensions: 65 x 48 x 22 mm (JR module size)
- Radio Compatibility: JR module bay (e.g. TBS Tango 1, RadioMaster TX16S, Taranis X9D). OpenTX V2.1+
* output power modes may not be available due to local regulation limitations
Found it cheaper elsewhere?
Get in touch and we'll be sure price match it for you 👌