We ship lithium batteries via road only. By adding lithium batteries to your cart, your delivery options will be limited accordingly.
We only sell genuine cells, produced to a high safety standard. By purchasing lithium batteries you agree to use them in accordance with the safety instructions provided here.
Please note that we sell batteries for RC purposes and not for the use in vaping.
- Never carry loose cells – they should be suitably cased at all times when not in use.
- Do not short batteries with metallic objects.
- Always use a battery charger designed for the cells you are charging.
- Never leave a battery charger unattended.
- Never completely discharge batteries. (The cut off for most cells is 2.8v or 2.5v)
- Check your wraps and insulators regularly. Replace worn or damaged wraps before continuing use.
- Do not expose to extreme heat or cold, or sudden fluctuations between the two.
- Always dispose of end of life cells at your local WEEE recycling centre
As batteries are consumables items, they do not follow our usual returns policy and due to saety concerns are not returnable. Please see the Batteries section of our returns policy for more information regarding our limited DOA warranty.
Reward Points ⭐️
The MJ1 18650 3500mAh battery is a 10A (Continuous) high drain battery powered by LG electronics. While it has a slightly lower discharge rate when compared to the Sony VTC6, this battery adds some extra capacity.
- Brand: LG Chem
- Model: MJ1
- Size: 18650
- Nominal Capacity: 3500mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Discharge: 10A Max Continuous
- Positive: Flat
- Protected: NO
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Dimensions: 18.50mm x 65.38mm
- Weight: 48.71g
- 1x 18650 battery
|Shipping Weight||50 grams|
|Number of cells||1|
Did you know that you could earn 50 reward points for every product review left and an additional 25 points for also adding a photo? Learn more.