Important information regarding soldering
Due to the permanent and potentially destructive nature of soldering and connecting to other devices in general, always remember to test electronics first, before attempting to solder to them or connect any accessories.
For a flight controller, this can always be achieved by connecting to the board via USB and verifying that everything is working via the configurator. To test an ESC, you can power up the board via crocodile clips. We sell crocodile clips here for this very purpose.
Please see the Items requiring soldering section of our refund policy for more information.
FC // SucceX-E Mini F4 V2
- 6 layers double-sided PCB board
- 2oz 1.4mm thick power board
- TDK MLCC Low ESR ceramic capacitors
- Top grade 2R203 MOSFET
- 4×0201 LEDs for FC STATUS (Blue, Red，Orange ) and 3.3V indicator(Red) BAT/+5V/3.3V/start
- MCU：168MHz STM32F405
- Betaflight OSD：YES
- Dshot/PWM outputs：4
- BEC：5V 2.5A
- ESC Telemetry：yes
- INA Pad：nuart2
- Input voltage：2-6S,MAX 8S
- Size:25*25mm /20*20mm φ3 mounting
- Weight: 4.2g
- Mounting hole：20*20mm，φ3mm
- 1pc x SucceX-E mini F4 Flight controller
NOTE: F.PORT protocol RX input support, telemetry not supported.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.