Due to the permanent and potentially destructive nature of soldering and connecting to other devices in general, always remember to test electronics first, before attempting to solder to them or connect any accessories.
For a flight controller, this can always be achieved by connecting to the board via USB and verifying that everything is working via the configurator. To test an ESC, you can power up the board via crocodile clips. We sell crocodile clips here for this very purpose.
Please see the Items requiring soldering section of our refund policy for more information.
FC // SucceX-E Mini F4 V2
- MCU：168MHz STM32F405
- Betaflight OSD：YES
- BEC：5V 2.5A
- ESC Telemetry：yes
- INA Pad：nuart2
- Input voltage：2-6S
- Size:25*25mm /20*20mm φ3 mounting
- Weight: 4g
- Mounting hole：20*20mm，φ3mm
NOTE: F.PORT protocol RX input support, telemetry not supported.
ESC // SucceX-E Mini 35A
- 6 layers double-sided PCB board
- 2oz 1.4mm thick power board
- TDK MLCC Low ESR ceramic capacitors
- Top grade 2R203 MOSFET
- MCU: BB21 F16G
- Capacitance: 470uF/50V
- Current Sensor: Yes
- Input: 2-6S LIPO
- Constant: 35A / Burst: 40A
- BEC: No
- Supports up to Dshot600, Proshot, Oneshot, Multishot
- Target: G-H-30
- BLHeliSuite download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/1tn449x6815upat/BLHeliSuite16714901.zip/file
- Mounting pattern: 20*20, φ3mm with Grommets φ2mm
- Dimensions: 31*30mm (including the power pads)
- 1pc x SucceX-E mini F4 Flight controller
- 1pc x SucceX-E mini 35A 4in1 ESC
Found it cheaper elsewhere?
Get in touch and we'll be sure price match it for you 👌