Due to the permanent and potentially destructive nature of soldering and connecting to other devices in general, always remember to test electronics first, before attempting to solder to them or connect any accessories.
For a flight controller, this can always be achieved by connecting to the board via USB and verifying that everything is working via the configurator. To test an ESC, you can power up the board via crocodile clips. We sell crocodile clips here for this very purpose.
Please see the Items requiring soldering section of our refund policy for more information.
FC // SucceX-E F4 V2.1 Flight controller
- Betaflight OSD：YES
- 4X UARTs
- 8 x Dshot/Proshot/Oneshot output
- 8 x individual ESC power/ signal pads
- 1 x Group of Gnd/Vbat/M1/M2/M3/M4/Cur/TX
- VTX telemetry: YES
- WS2812 led Strip：YES
- Baro: yes BMP280(I2C)
- Input：2-6S（Max 8S）
- BEC：5V / 3A
- Firmware target: IFLIGHT_SUCCEX-E F4
- Mounting：30.5*30.5mm，φ4mm with Grommets φ3mm
ESC // SucceX-E 45A 2-6S BLHeli_S 4-in-1 ESC
- Dimension: 40*43mm
- Mounting Holes: 30.5*30.5mm/Φ3mm
- Weight: 14.4g
- Supports 2-6S Lipo input
- EFM8BB21 MCU, 24Mhz Runs BLHELI 16.X Firmware
- Current sensor: YES
- BEC: NO
- Supports: DShot150/300/600/1200/MultiShot/OneShot etc.
- Target: G-H-30 BLS 16.7
- 1pc x SucceX-E F4 V2.1 Flight controller
- 1pc x 45A 4in1 ESC
- 1set x Wire harness
Found it cheaper elsewhere?
Get in touch and we'll be sure price match it for you 👌
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.