Due to the permanent and potentially destructive nature of soldering and connecting to other devices in general, always remember to test electronics first, before attempting to solder to them or connect any accessories.
For a flight controller, this can always be achieved by connecting to the board via USB and verifying that everything is working via the configurator. To test an ESC, you can power up the board via crocodile clips. We sell crocodile clips here for this very purpose.
Please see the Items requiring soldering section of our refund policy for more information.
- Betaflight OSD：IFLIGHT OSD （AT7456E)
- 4x Uarts
- 4x Dshot/Proshot/Oneshot output
- 4×0201 LEDs for FC STATUS (Blue, Red，Orange ) and 3.3V indicator(Red) BAT/+5V/3.3V/start
- 1 x Group of Gnd/Vbat/M1/M2/M3/M4/Cur/TX
- VTX telemetry: YES
- WS2812 led Strip：YES
- Baro: BMP280(I2C）
- Input：2-6S（Max 8S）
- BEC：5V / 3A
- Firmware target: IFLIGHT_SUCCEX-E F4
- 1pc x SucceX-E F4 V2.1 Flight Controller
- 1set x Wire harness
NOTE: F.PORT protocol RX input support, telemetry not supported.
Found it cheaper elsewhere?
Get in touch and we'll be sure price match it for you 👌