Due to the permanent and potentially destructive nature of soldering and connecting to other devices in general, always remember to test electronics first, before attempting to solder to them or connect any accessories.
For a flight controller, this can always be achieved by connecting to the board via USB and verifying that everything is working via the configurator. To test an ESC, you can power up the board via crocodile clips. We sell crocodile clips here for this very purpose.
Please see the Items requiring soldering section of our refund policy for more information.
- Dimension: 36*43mm
- Mounting Holes: 30.5*30.5mm/Φ3mm
- Weight: 15g (without wire)
- Supports 2-6S Lipo input
- EFM8BB21 MCU, 24Mhz Runs BLHeli_S 16.X Firmware
- Current sensor: YES
- BEC: NO
- Constant: 45A / Burst: 50A
- Supports: DShot150/300/600/MultiShot/OneShot etc.
- Target: G-H-30 BLS 16.7
- 1pc x SucceX-E 45A V2 2-6S BLHeli_S Dshot600 4-in-1 ESC
- Accessories (Cables/Connectors)
Found it cheaper elsewhere?
Get in touch and we'll be sure price match it for you 👌