Due to the permanent and potentially destructive nature of soldering and connecting to other devices in general, always remember to test electronics first, before attempting to solder to them or connect any accessories.
For a flight controller, this can always be achieved by connecting to the board via USB and verifying that everything is working via the configurator. To test an ESC, you can power up the board via crocodile clips. We sell crocodile clips here for this very purpose.
Please see the Items requiring soldering section of our refund policy for more information.
Reward Points ⭐️
The SucceX-D F7 V2.2 is designed to work seamlessly with DJI’s new HD FPV system. To make things even simpler, the DJI Air unit can just be plugged into the FC with the included wire harness. In addition, we added the popular and reliable USB Type-C instead of Micro USB and therefore the same standard as your DJI module.
- Universal USB Type C connector instead of micro USB
- Plug-and-Play. No need to solder tiny wires.)
- Supports BLHeli pass-through for easy ESC upgrade and configuration.
- Designed to support DJI Digital FPV.
FC // SucceX-D F7 V2.2 TwinG
- MCU: STM32 F722
- Gyro： MPU6000
- Baro: DPS310 (Barometer can only be used with Betaflight 4.3.0 and above)
- Betaflight OSD: YES
- BEC: 5V 2.5A / 9V 2.5A
- Current sensor scale: 100
- Inverter for SBUS input (UART2-RX)
- Smartaudio & Tramp VTX protocol supported
- Beeper pad: Yes
- RSSI input pad: No
- Motor outputs: 8
- 8 pin 4in1 ESC port (GND, VBAT, M1, M2, M3, M4, CUR, R5)
- 6 pin DJI Air Unit port (R1, GND, R2, T2, GND, 9V)
- BLHeli32 Telemetry： RX5
- Input voltage： recommended 2-6S, MAX 8S
- Firmware target: IFLIGHT_F722_TWING
- Mounting pattern: 30.5*30.5mm φ4mm with Grommets φ3mm
- Dimensions: 36*36mm
- Weight: 8.1g
- USB Type-C
- Due to some global supply issues, the Barometer and Flash component was updated as well as some circuit improvements were implemented.
- Before BMP280 changed to DPS310
- Before target BTFL4.2.4 changed to IFLIGHT_F722_TWING
ESC // SucceX 50A
Top Features:- 4oz 1.6mm thick power board(0.9mm copper ratio),better operating load capacity;- TDK MLCC Low ESR ceramic capacitors;- Rational layout, countersunk holes on extended solder pads to ensure PCB layer connection
- MCU: STM32G071
- Up to 48kHz PWM frequency
- Capacitance: 470uF/50V
- Current Sensor: Yes
- Input: 2-6S LIPO
- Constant: 50A / Burst: 60A
- BlHeli32 telemetry: Yes
- BEC: No
- Supports up to Dshot600, Proshot, Oneshot, Multishot
- Target: iFlight_G071_4in1
- Mounting pattern: 30.5*30.5mm/Φ3mm
- Dimensions: 43*39mm (including the power pads)
- - Top grade NTMFS5C430NL MOSFET;
- - 32bit G071 MCU, 48mHz maximum clock speed;
- - 8 layers double-sided PCB board;
- 1pc x SucceX-D F7 V2.2 TwinG Flight Controller
- 1pc x SucceX 50A 4in1
|Product Type||Flight Controller|
|Shipping Weight||100 grams|
Did you know that you could earn 50 reward points for every product review left and an additional 25 points for also adding a photo? Learn more.
Further product support information: https://iflightrc.freshdesk.com/support/home