Due to the permanent and potentially destructive nature of soldering and connecting to other devices in general, always remember to test electronics first, before attempting to solder to them or connect any accessories.
For a flight controller, this can always be achieved by connecting to the board via USB and verifying that everything is working via the configurator. To test an ESC, you can power up the board via crocodile clips. We sell crocodile clips here for this very purpose.
Please see the Items requiring soldering section of our refund policy for more information.
iFlight's SucceX 50A 32bit BL Dshot1200 4in1 ESC was designed to give your motors smooth power with great stability and durability.
The STM32F051 is combined with a high-performance 3-in-1 driver, Outbreak faster speed; with 6-layer PCB board, 4oz 1.6mm thick power board(0.9mm copper ratio), better operating load capacity
TDK MLCC Low ESR ceramic capacitors and NTMFS5C430NL MOSFET that provides high efficiency and better heat dissipation
Standard 30.5*30.5 Φ3mm mounting holes; Vibration and shocks can be perfectly avoided by adding dampers; Rational layout design with extended solder pads ensures easy builds, fixes or adjustments
6s ESC support Dshot Up to 1200, support: Dshot150/300/600/1200, MultiShot, OneShot; support 2-6S Lipo Input
- 8 layers double-sided PCB board;
- 4oz 1.6mm thick power board(0.9mm copper ratio),better operating load capacity;
- 32bit FO51K86 MCU, 48mHz maximum clock speed;
- TDK MLCC Low ESR ceramic capacitors;
- Top grade NTMFS5C430NL MOSFET;
- Rational layout, countersunk holes on extended solder pads to ensure PCB layer connection
- Dimension: 43*39mm
- Mounting Holes: 30.5*30.5mm/Φ3mm
- Volts input: 2-6S
- STM32F051 MCU, 48Mhz Runs BLHELI 32.X Firmware
- Current sensor: Yes
- BEC: No
- Supports: DShot DShot150/300/600/1200/MultiShot/ OneShot etc.
- Target: iFlight-BL32-4IN1
- 1x SucceX 50A 2-6S 4-in-1 ESC Dshot1200
Found it cheaper elsewhere?
Get in touch and we'll be sure price match it for you 👌