Reward Points ⭐️
The Secret Of Ultimate Performance Is Passion
That was the slogan for our newest approach to creating this piece of art! Fully protected electronics, fully illuminated, coupled with all the latest and greatest electronics we can offer. Months of engineering went into this BNF and all the lessons learned before, making sure that beginners, as well as experienced pilots, would fully enjoy using the new Nazgul Evoque from the first second they use it.
Lightweight Side Panels - Keep Your Rig Clean
Ever felt like a lawnmower cutting through the grass in your early days, props cutting and throwing wet grass all over and inside your flight stack? Well... These days are over! The new side panels will not only protect from wetness but also protect the internals from any strikes hitting off little components from your flight controller.
Secured Integrated XT60 Battery Plug - As Safe, It Can Be
Dangling battery plugs will ALWAYS find a way in your props, there's always that one time you forgot to secure it properly and almost cut off the cable while flying. There was only one way to get rid of that and we think we might have found a solution. The integrated XT60 connector on the back lets you securely plug in your battery leading all cables away from your props.
High-Performance Electronics - F7 55A Power Stack
Our SucceX Mini F7 TwinG flight control with Gyro Fusion technology, modern USB type-C plug, 32MB flash for every tuning session, and 5 UARTs for whatever equipment you might possibly wanna use. Power from the gods with our new SucceX Mini 55A ESC packed with better heat-dissipating Mosfets and a whole bunch of SMD capacitors to filter out possible motor noise, besides the pre-soldered directly installed Capacitor right next to your battery leads.
XING2 Performance Motors - The Best Motors Just Got Better
7075 aluminum bell, 5mm titanium alloy shaft, NSK durable bearings, Center slotted magnets for better response, and lower air gaps for a higher magnetic flux with increased performance and efficiency. Not to mention the typical XING damping ring between the bell and bearing to increase durability and smoothen out your flights.
Illumination - Let It Be Green
360-degree illumination for day and night. Maybe the prettiest BNF out there but also a practical one. The bottom light indicates battery voltage, a quick check gives you a hint of the voltage still remaining; Never lift off with an empty battery again. Installed LED wires in the side panels and the bottom of the arms are also illuminated and gives you some style at the next night's race.
- Total Dimensions: 136*190mm (body dimension)
- Geometry: Squashed-X or DC (DeadCat) frame available
- Bottom to top distance: 28mm
- Arm Thickness: 6mm
- Bottom plate thickness: 3mm
- Top plate thickness: 3mm
- Upper(middle) plate thickness: 3mm
- XING2 2207 motors (4S/6S)
- Nazgul F5 propellers
- Weight: 412g (without battery and GoPro mount)
- August 2021: The color of 915 antenna mount changed from green to black, change the foam inner packaging to blister material.
- August 2021: Before two antennas changed to one.
- October 23, 2021: Before Polar Caddx Vista changed to DJI Camera Vista.
- October 2021: Before SucceX-E mini F7 Stack(F7+45AESC) changed to BLITZ MINI (F7+BLITZ E55 4-in-1 ESC)
- November 2021: TPU color is random, you may receive yellow, pink, tiffany blue, green, or blackish green.
FC // SucceX-D Mini F7
- MCU: 216MHz STM32F722
- Gyro：2x ICM20689
- Betaflight OSD: YES
- BEC: 5V 2.5A / 9V 2.5A
- Current sensor scale: 100
- Inverter for SBUS input (UART2-RX)
- Smart audio & Tramp VTX protocol supported
- Beeper pad: Yes
- RSSI input pad: No
- Motor outputs: 4
- 8 pin 4in1 ESC port (GND, VBAT, M1, M2, M3, M4, CUR, R5)
- 6 pin DJI Air Unit port (R1, GND, R2, T2, GND, 9V)
- BLHeli32 Telemetry: Yes
- Input voltage: recommended 2-6S, MAX 6S
- Firmware target: IFLIGHT_F722_TWING
- Mounting pattern: 20*20mm φ4
- Dimensions: 29*29mm
- USB Type-C
ESC // SucceX Mini 55A
- Dimension: 31*29.5mm
- Mounting Holes: 20*20mm/Φ4mm
- Weight: 10.8g
- Supports 2-6S Lipo input
- MCU： G071
- Constant: 55 Amps
- Burst: 60 Amps
- Current sensor: Yes
- BEC: No
- Current rate: 100
- Supports DShot DShot150/300/600/MultiShot/ OneShot etc.
- Firmware: BLHeli 32
- Target: iFlight-G071-4IN1
- 1 x Nazgul Evoque F5(Squashed X or Deadcat pattern). Please note that TPU colour is random and the current batch is yellow)
- 4 x Nazgul F5 Prop
- 2 sets of Battery Pads
- 4 x Battery straps
- 1 x Screws bag
Additional product information
|Shipping Weight||500 grams|