This is the very same frame used on iFlight's impressive 5" long-range quadcopter, but in a 'dead cat' style geometry vs the standard True X (props in view).
Provided to allow you to choose your own components and build your own 5" long-range quad. Don't like the stack that comes with the Chimera4 BNF? No problem! Add your own :)
Can fit either a Caddx Vista or a traditional analog video transmitter.
- Full 3K Carbon Fiber airframe
- The 5 inch version of Chimera 7 is more lightweight
- 360° TPU protection and Antenna mounts
- Compatible with Vista Air Unit
- Wheelbase: 219mm
- Main body dimension: 135*173mm
- Bottom to top distance: 28mm
- Arm thickness: 4mm
- Bottom plate thickness: 2mm
- Top plate thickness: 2mm
- Middle Plate thickness: 2.5mm
- TPU Camera plate
- FC: 25.5*25.5mm/20*20mm
- FPV Cam: 19mm Micro / 20mm
- 1 x Chimera5 Frame
- 2 x battery straps
- 1set x TPU parts
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.