This is the very same frame used on iFlight's impressive 4" long-range quadcopter, but in a 'dead cat' style geometry vs the standard True X (props in view).
Provided to allow you to choose your own components and build your own 4" long-range quad. Don't like the stack that comes with the Chimera4 BNF? No problem! Add your own :)
Can fit either a Caddx Vista or a traditional analog video transmitter.
- Wheelbase: 178mm
- Main body dimension: 136.8*114.8mm
- Bottom to top distance: 28mm
- Arm thickness: 4mm
- Bottom plate thickness: 4mm
- Top plate thickness: 2mm
- TPU Camera plate thickness: 2mm
- FC: 25.5*25.5mm/20*20mm/16*16mm
- FPV Cam: 19mm Micro / 20mm
- Weight: 61.2g
Additional Suggested Parts (not included)
- SucceX-E mini F4 Stack (35A 4-in-1 ESC)
- XING 1404 3000KV（Cruiser) / 3800KV (Speed Cruiser) MOTOR
- Nazgul 4030 props
- Caddx Vista Digital HD System Kit
- 1 x Chimera4 Frame (DeadCat Conversion)
- 2 x battery straps
- 1x TPU parts
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.