Reward Points ⭐️
In the quadcopter, Motors and ESCs can generate noise which can affect your FPV video quality. This compact and effective LC type filter uses large value inductor and capacitor components, designed to clean a noisy DC power supply which often causes lines in wireless video images.
The most common signs of noise are disturbing lines appearing across the screen when we are flying. Problems often occur on sensitive FPV video systems when long power leads (7cm+) are used, limited space for wiring, improperly filtered transmitters, noise from speed controller or switch mode DC-DC voltage converter, or most commonly a shared battery is used to minimize weight. The interference can result in video lines, banding, random drop-outs, and reduced transmission range.
For example, if your robot or R/C model's 12V motor battery also powers the video camera and A/V transmitter, then this LC filter can help reduce the video "noise" that may appear when the motor is running.
- Perfect for sensitive FPV and RC components in a single battery setup.
- Both the negative and positive leads are filtered (common mode)
- Suitable for setups up to 36V and maximum 2A or 3A load (depending on option).
- Reduces DC-DC switcher supply ripple and helps clean noisy power from a shared battery.
- Reduce the effects of interference radiated through the air and noise conducted via the power wires.
- Help attenuation most of the high-frequency power supply noise and interference.
- Suppress the noise in the power getting to your FPV setup (e.g. your VTX and FPV camera).
- Max. 36V input
- Maximal current: 2A/3A (depending on option)
- Built-in Reverse Polarity protection
- The very low voltage drop
- Weight only 0.5g
- iFlight LC Filter Module (2A/3A option)
- Connecting Cables * 1 set
|Product Type||Circuit Board|
|Shipping Weight||5 grams|