Reward Points ⭐️
The new Xing X1404 motor designed for ultralight toothpick builds that micro drone change FPV in nowadays. Super light 3" builds like these just got much nicer since we got SucceX whoop style all in one (AIO) with iFlight new toothpick style frame you can build the ultralight microdrone.
These are the very same motors used on the iFlight Protek25, so are an ideal replacement part or handy to keep as a spare, just in case.
- Voltage: 2S-4S
- KV Option: 4600kv, 5500kv
- Configuration: 9N12P
- Stator Diameter: 14mm
- Stator Length: 4mm
- Shaft Diameter:2mm
- Motor Dimensions(Dia.*Len): Φ18.3×12.5mm
- No.of Cells(Lipo): 2-4S
- Max Continuous current(A): 11.8A
- Max Continuous Power(W): 174.6W
- Internal resistance: 0.28Ω
- Weight: 8.5g(without cable)
- Mounting pattern: 9*9mm
- Bearing: 5*2*2.5mm
- 1x 1404 Motor (Option: 4600kv, 5500kv)
- 4x M2x5 mounting screws
|Shipping Weight||60 grams|
Did you know that you could earn 50 reward points for every product review left and an additional 25 points for also adding a photo? Learn more.
Further product support information: https://iflightrc.freshdesk.com/support/home