Due to the permanent and potentially destructive nature of soldering and connecting to other devices in general, always remember to test electronics first, before attempting to solder to them or connect any accessories.
For a flight controller, this can always be achieved by connecting to the board via USB and verifying that everything is working via the configurator. To test an ESC, you can power up the board via crocodile clips. We sell crocodile clips here for this very purpose.
Please see the Items requiring soldering section of our refund policy for more information.
Reward Points ⭐️
This is a replacement part all in one flight controller for the Emax Tinyhawk III quadcopter.
- Brand Name: Emax
- Item Name: F4 OSD Flight Controller AIO
- F4 OSD Flight Controller AIO 25mW VTX & Receiver
- Built-in Receiver: EMAX Tiny RX ( Compatible with Frsky D8 / D16)
- Built-in VTX: 37CH 25/100/200mw VTX
- Original part for Emax Tinyhawk III FPV Racing Drone
|Product Type||Flight Controller|
|Shipping Weight||50 grams|
Did you know that you could earn 50 reward points for every product review left and an additional 25 points for also adding a photo? Learn more.