Reward Points ⭐️
The engineers at EMAX are always seeking ways to design the ultimate motor with brushless technology. In their efforts, they produced the ECO II Series, a new line of brushless motors further improving on the performance and durability while retaining the same affordability.
Redesigned from the ground up, the ECO II boasts an all-new architecture. With a more rounded design paired together with thicker reinforcements, maximum durability is achieved. Finished with a reflective surface, the ECO II offers a sleek modern design destined to satisfy the need for both aesthetics and durability.
In order to improve the performance from its predecessor, the ECO II utilizes N52SH arc magnets over prior N48 magnets, allowing more powerful throttle response and higher RPMs to be achieved. More torque and thrust is generated, allowing pilots the flexibility to comfortably meet the demands of any racetrack or flight situation.
The ECO II Series marks the next evolution in affordable brushless motor technology, bringing in a new era of performance for everyone.
- A brand new design with a rounded bell and stronger attachment points for increased durability.
- Fully mirror-polished finish that shines and glistens with even the smallest hint of light.
- Upgraded N52SH curved arc magnets for tighter airgap and better performance.
- EZO 9mm bearing for unparalleled smooth operation.
- 16x16mm Motor Mounting
- Brand: Emax
- Item Name: EMAX ECO II 2306 Motor
- KV: 1700KV/1900KV/2400KV (Optional)
- Framework: 12N14P
- Length: 31.6mm
- Diameter: 28mm
- No.of cells: 3-6S 1700KV
- No.of cells: 3-6S 1900KV
- No.of cells: 3-4S 2400KV
- Propeller: 5″-5.5″
- Weight: 30.4g(W/O Silicone Wire) 1700KV
- Weight: 30.2g(W/O Silicone Wire) 1900KV
- Weight: 30.2g(W/O Silicone Wire) 2400KV
- Prop adapter shaft thread: M5
- Bearing Shaft：4mm
- Shaft Thread：CW
|Shipping Weight||50 grams|
Did you know that you could earn 50 reward points for every product review left and an additional 25 points for also adding a photo? Learn more.