We ship hazardous products within the UK only. By adding this product to your cart, your delivery options will be limited accordingly.
Reward Points ⭐️
The Electrolube 15ml flexile silicone conformal coating is a specialist conformal coating that is formulated based on high-quality silicone resin. It is highly flexible for delicate components, while it exhibits excellent adhesion to a wide variety of substrates and operates within a wide temperature range. It is an ideal choice for humid environments offering excellent protection from moisture. It can be sprayed, dipped or brushed and is fast-drying, allowing for efficient production while it also contains a UV trace that allows inspection of the PCB after coating to ensure complete and even coverage.
Features and Benefits
- Very high surface insulation resistance
- Wide operating temperature range
- Good dielectric properties
- Very high surface resistivity
- High level of protection offered in humid environments
- May be removed with solvents such as ultra solve (ULS)
- May be soldered through for rework
- Viscosity at 20°C is 550mPas
- Touch Dry Time at 20°C is 10 minutes-15 minutes
- Operating temperature ranges between -50°C and 125°C
|Package Size||15 ml|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||+125°C|
|Minimum Operating Temperature||-50°C|
|Product Type||Conformal Coating|
|Shipping Weight||20 grams|
Did you know that you could earn 50 reward points for every product review left and an additional 25 points for also adding a photo? Learn more.