Reward Points ⭐️
The iFlight BumbleBee HD V3 BNF features the amazing Caddx Polar Digital HD System which makes flying truly breathtaking.
The whole frame was reduced to minimum size and weight. We came up with a 145mm diagonal motor distance for our new V3 to fit the DJI Air Unit inside.
But there's much more this time. NEW motor size and NEW software engineered ducts to increase power and decrease noise. Yeah, you heard right! FINALLY a CineWhoop without that high pitch noise waking up the last sleeping dogs in your whole neighbourhood...
- No broken PLA Ducts anymore! Brand new lightweight Polycarbonate duct profile for minimum disturbance to channel thrust and efficiency.
- Small space? Tight gaps? Indoor safety? But you need that 4K? Well, here goes your GoPro!
- There's always that customer that has this indoor project but just want to get footage in 4K. Here's the BNF you need to get the job done!
- You have this location you wanna fly in, but no way you'd fly your standard razor blades around you or your friends?
- Do you just love the style and the fact that "props just won't break that often"? ... GO FOR IT!
Main Changelog from V2 to V3
- 4S 1408 3600KV upgraded to 2203.5 3600KV (Φ12/M2)
- 6S 1408 2800KV upgraded to 2205 2300KV
- SucceX-A F4 AIO upgraded to Beast F7 45A AIO
- Upgraded polycarbonate ducts for less noise and more durability
- Upgraded EVA protectors
- No Props or frame in view!
- High-performance True-AIO Board Beast STD 45A to save weight and space
- T700 Quality Carbon (40% more tensile strength compared to common 3K carbon)
- Lightweight one-piece frame design (Less flexibility, more Rigid, more Durable)
- Low Resonance frame construction (Less Jello, more Cinematic footage)
- Butter smooth 4S XING 2203.5 3600KV (LINK) / 6S 2205 2300KV motors
- Bumper prop guards to protect the sensitive environment or yourself
- Pre-tuned with smooth freestyle settings
PRE-TUNED & PRE-SETUP
- Don't worry about tuning, we did that for you already! A basic PID- and Filter tuning was applied for a great flight experience!
- To restore lost tunes or updates, please check our linked article on "Firmware/Factory Dumps"
- Angle-Mode (self-balancing level mode) is enabled by default to make sure your first flight doesn't end in a mess!
- Please check our linked article on "How to disable Angle-Mode, activate Acro-Mode"
BumbleBee BNF Specs
- Beast F7 45A BLHeli-S true AIO board
- Motor: 4S XING 2203.5 3600KV (LINK) / 6S 2205 2300KV
- Wheelbase: 145mm
- Body Size: 111*93mm
- Bottom plate thickness: 2.5mm
- Top plate thickness: 2mm
- Top and bottom plate spacing: 27mm (aluminium standoff height)
- Propeller size: 3 inch
- FC pattern: 20*20mm，30.5*30.5mm
- FPV cam spacing: 19mm
- Weight: 355.6g (without battery)
BumbleBee HD Quad BNF Included Components and Parts
Pre-built and tested Quadcopter
- 1x BumbleBee HD V3 Frame
- 1x Caddx Polar Vista Digital HD System Kit
- 1x Albatross LHCP RP-SMA 5.8g antenna
- 1x TPU Bracket for DJI Air Unit Module
- 1x TPU Antenna holder for DJI antenna
- 2x TPU camera side plate soft mount
- 2x Nazgul 3040 propeller (Set of 4 - Color May Vary)
- 2x MMCX to RP-SMA Female Adapter Cable
- 1x iFlight Lipo Strap
Recommendation of battery
- FULLSEND 4S 95C 1300mAh
- FULLSEND 4S 95C 1550mAh
- FULLSEND 6S 1050mAh
Additional Suggested Parts
- DJI HD FPV Goggles V2
- Radio Controller
- DJI Remote Controller (Mode 2)
|Shipping Weight||350 grams|
Did you know that you could earn 50 reward points for every product review left and an additional 25 points for also adding a photo? Learn more.
Further product support information: https://iflightrc.freshdesk.com/support/home