After the latest round of beta test, LiteRadio 2 is back to the market with the huge improvements based on the original version.
- Supports Frsky protocol, easily change Frsky D8, Frsky D16 FCC and Frsky D16 LBT mode (The default version is Frsky D16 FCC)
- Built-in charging module, support USB charging
- Adopted the rubber coat and add weight, makes it more ergonomic
- Add vibration motor, provide a vibrating prompt
- Redesign the power button, make it crystal clear and better for the LED indication
Special thanks for the review of UAVfutures, it is a great help for fans to make the right value choices.
- Designed for FPV racing starters, and supports Bayang protocol and Frsky protocol (D16/ D8)
- LiteRadio 2 is powered by OpenTX firmware. Totally 8 channels and has a hobby-grade gimbal.
- This radio transmitter acts as a USB Joystick when connected to a personal computer. So you could use it to play FPV simulator like EREADRONE
- The trainer function is available for this LiteRadio 2 transmitter. It is useful for FPV racing student in training
- LiteRadio 2 transmitter runs the OpenTX 2.2.4 firmware. OpenTX comes with a computer-based graphical user interface, OpenTX Companion. Pilots could use OpenTX Companion is trim the gimbal central value
- With the hobby-grade gimbal and adopted the rubber coat, makes it more ergonomic
- Item: LiteRadio 2
- Frequency Range: 2.4G (2403MHz-2447MHz)
- 2.4G System: NRF24L01 or CC2500
- Channel: 8
- System: Bayang Protocol / Frsky Protocol
- Power: ≤80mw
- Model Type: Multi-rotor
- Support USB Charging
- Support FPV Simulator Connected
- Output: PPM, support Student Radio Mode
- LED Light: Green-Power On / Red-Warning / Blue-Normal
- Battery: 350mAh 2S Battery
- Weight: 227.4g (with battery)
Found it cheaper elsewhere?
Get in touch and we'll be sure price match it for you 👌