Due to the permanent and potentially destructive nature of soldering and connecting to other devices in general, always remember to test electronics first, before attempting to solder to them or connect any accessories.
For a flight controller, this can always be achieved by connecting to the board via USB and verifying that everything is working via the configurator. To test an ESC, you can power up the board via crocodile clips. We sell crocodile clips here for this very purpose.
Please see the Items requiring soldering section of our refund policy for more information.
The Aikon flight controller is a new generation flight controller designed specifically to work with Aikon 4-in-1 ESCs. We've packed all the greatest features into one seamless flight experience.
What makes the Aikon F7 amazing?
- 216mhz F7 processor
- 5 Software invertable hardware UARTS
- Onboard OSD and blackbox
- Software controlled VTX power switch
- LED outputs
- Quick connection cable for 4-in-1 ESCs, works out of the box with the Aikon 4-in-1 ESCs
- On-board voltage regulator up to 6S
- Battery 2-6s
- Mount Hole2 30.5*30.5mm
- Firmware Betaflight AIKONF7 Target
- MCU STM32F722
- IMU MPU6000/ICM20602(optional)
- Blackbox SPI 16MB
- Weight 12g
Found it cheaper elsewhere?
Get in touch and we'll be sure price match it for you 👌