Important information regarding soldering
Due to the permanent and potentially destructive nature of soldering and connecting to other devices in general, always remember to test electronics first, before attempting to solder to them or connect any accessories.
For a flight controller, this can always be achieved by connecting to the board via USB and verifying that everything is working via the configurator. To test an ESC, you can power up the board via crocodile clips. We sell crocodile clips here for this very purpose.
Please see the Items requiring soldering section of our refund policy for more information.
The Aikon AK32 4-in-1 55A 6S is a new generation ESC that uses a variety of bleeding-edge technologies in hardware and firmware.
WHAT MAKES THE AK32 DIFFERENT?
- New BLHeli_32 code base
- Programmable PWM frequency of up to 48KHz
- Auto-timing for higher efficiency and reliability
- Voltage/Current sensing
- Adjustable “Brake on Stop” force
- Improve direction change in Bidirectional mode
- ESC Telemetry (Voltage and RPMs only, no current)
- Configuring from FC using DShot commands
- Battery 3-6s
- Constant Current 55A
- Burst Current 70A (10s)
- BEC 5v 2A
- Telemetry Yes
- Current Sensory Yes
- Current Sensor Scale 210
- Mount Hole 30.5*30.5mm
- Firmware BLHeli32
- MCU STM32 F0
- Weight (with-out wire) 18.5g
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.