To start the return process for your order, please enter your email address or phone number and the order number below.
How do I return?
- Enter your order number and email address in the fields above and click Start
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- You will get a confirmation email with the shipping guidelines once the return request is approved
What items are returnable?
You can return your items within 14 days of receipt of your shipment for a full refund for any reason just as long as they are:
- In the original condition that they were delivered in
- In the original packaging (opened packaging is ok, torn open packaging is not)
You may also return an item for a full refund within up to 30 days of receipt of your order, if the reason is that the item is deemed to be faulty.
For faulty goods outside of the 30 day returns period, a repair or replacement will be offered.
What items are NOT returnable?
Batteries are not returnable! Even if a courier will accept batteries (most won't), we cannot re-stock these batteries and send them back out to customers. We must maintain very tight control over the supply and storage of our batteries to protect our customers and staff and we cannot guarentee the condition of a battery if it has left our control.
Who pays for the return postage?
- We'll cover the postate costs in the event of a faulty return or if the wrong item was provided etc.
- You are responsible for the charges of the return shipping if it's a change of mind return. This may be deducted from the original order value and a return label can be provided. You may also wish to return via whichever method you choose (RM, Hermes etc).
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable
How soon will I get my refund?
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied original method of payment, within 10 working days.